When establishing the objectives for your campaign, identifying the metrics is a key factor to consider in order to reach success. Not only do we want to help you understand the performance of your campaign, but we want to help identify if you are providing customers with an exceptional experience. We know how difficult it can be to track the numbers and identify what areas need to be adjusted to improve the performance of your campaign. Let’s say, for example you want to track for processing payments: here are three key performance indicators (KPIs) to consider when monitoring your inbound campaign:
1. Containment: How many customers complete a task before speaking with an agent?
2. Abandonment: How many customers hang up before speaking with a live agent or before completing a task
3. Number of Transfers
a. What is the number of steps a customer goes through in order to accomplish a task?
b. What is the number of transfers a customer goes through before abandoning the call?
It is also important to track how your customers feel about the process – this will help improve the above metrics. According to a survey done by Hubspot, “90% of people believe brand recommendations from friends”. A survey is a great way to receive feedback from your customers. In order to see how your customers think you are performing, consider the answers to the following questions:
1. What was their expectation vs. the actual experience they received?
2. What is the likelihood of your customer recommending your product or service to a friend?
3. IF APPLICABLE**: What is your customer’s intention to repeat their action (i.e. purchase, pay by phone, etc.)?
Use TouchLogic’s Self Serve to track the performance of your campaign! It is a simple yet powerful tool that provides you and your team the ability to control, monitor, and adapt your campaign to meet your objectives.Click HERE for more information.